litter this spring

litter this spring
curious little things

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Follow black beauty

So after three months my beautiful momma bunny has let go of all her kits. Well she did over a month ago but I had to just last week. They have all found great homes now. Momma was looking pretty shabby for awhile, I remember what I looked like after my first baby though, it wasn't pretty. at least i didn't have to pull out all my hair to make a warm bed for her and i only had to produce enough milk for one baby and not nine. considering what she experienced i think she looks even more beautiful now. her wool has fully grown out and is ready to be plucked. i thought i would have my friends follow the process of what i do with my angora wool. i have posted a picture of black beauty before and after her plucking. i will keep you up to date on what i do next, the spinning.

No comments:

Post a Comment