litter this spring

litter this spring
curious little things

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Preparing for winter

I am getting ready for my first winter with my angoras outside in their sheds, already not liking the frozen water bottles. Sold my last baby from black beauty's litter this past week,can't wait for my breeding next spring of two does! My goal was to go into the winter with as few as possible and I am happy with the number I have, currently 5. Gibbs is in need of a plucking this weekend and then I should be good for another month or so. My black beauty did such a wonderful job with her first litter but her coat really paid the price.her wool is just now starting to shape up.
Slowly starting my sales on hats and fingerless gloves. Wish I could do more but the time just isn't there. A friend of mine will be putting some on display at his salon in waterville so we will see how that goes. I need to figure out a price for locals because I can't imagine many people buying a hat for 80 bucks. I do need to figure in my cost and give me some profit though.
So another friend of mine has designed an awesome business card for me, I am real excited to get them in print. With a beautiful business sign and awesome business cards I am slowly getting ready to market my products. I also have a business email, agapeangoras@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment