litter this spring

litter this spring
curious little things

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Bunnies for sale

aren't we cute?

last group picture 7 weeks old
I have been slacking on my blog as you can see. Since my bunnies are ready for sale this week I thought this would be a good time to write about them one more time. I have 7 cute fluffy bunnies for sale. Two males and three females. Genevieve has claimed the black female one. On march 30th I will be bringing them to the Wilton tractor supply store and they will be selling them for me. If anyone wants one let me know so I can save it for you. Two of them are over a pound now and the rest are one or two ounces behind. Annabell and Arthur went to a new home yesterday together. They now live in albion with a nice gentleman that has grandkids, so they will get played with.
My angora's are doing real well, i even purchased a new one yesterday from fairfield. My new little guy is 5 months old and a beautiful chocolate tort color. His wool appears more apriocot like but it is gorgeous. I plucked Leroy completely and got close to five ounces of wool which is good for my first time plucking I think. Black beauty is not ready for plucking but I still get a lot with her grooming sessions.
I have taken a back seat with my drop spindle since angora is easier to spin on a spinning wheel. I have found two good priced wheels but they have been both too far away to travel. If anyone knows of a used working one let me know.in the mean time I will continue to stock up on wool.
Goodbye bunnies you will be missed. pictures of the angoras will be coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment